Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bourjois Dissolvant

We are big fans of painted nails here at Pixiwoo and with such a huge array of colours to choose from we constantly want to change what we are wearing. The biggest chore though is removing it!
I'm sure there are other similar products on the market but I love Bourjois Dissolvant.
The pot is filled with a sponge infused with nail polish remover. The sponge has a hole in the center which you place your finger in. Simply twist the bottle around your finger and a second later all of your nail polish is removed.
The only time I felt like I had to put a bit more effort into the removal was when I was wearing glittery nail polish. I soaked my finger in the pot a little longer but it still came off!
I wouldn't recommend sniffing nail polish remover but this one does smell very nice and feels really conditioning on the nails.
Make sure you keep the lid on tight so it doesn't dry out and also keep the pot level. If you tip it up liquid will pour out!
Available from http://www.boots.com for £4.99

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar