Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

David Beckham bodywear line


  This September, a new men fragrance will hit the stores with the name of DB on it. Homme by David Beckham is just the beginning of an entire "gamme" of bodywear and it isn't as you all know the first perfume that holds the star's name: back in 2005 DB launched the "David Beckham Instinct" and one year after the his and hers duo called Intimately Beckham with wife Victoria.
Simon Fuller, David's business partner said that " The next 10 years will see David evolve into being recognized, not just as an iconic sports figure, but also as an important entrepreneur. "
The new logo is designed by "Lasdhair Willis, founder of Announcement Creative and husband of designer Stella McCartney". It features the David Beckham name in the Replica Pro font, with a circular hole punched out of the script. The hole is meant to reference both a soccer ball and a lens or viewfinder, which can spotlight a product detail or visual flourish on various marketing materials.  smart design indeed.
And commenting on this project, DB. told WWD "It’s not my natural inclination to see myself as a brand, I’m just a person who has been fortunate to explore other interests and passions outside of the game I love,” said Beckham of his upcoming off-field ventures with Fuller. “I will always be associated with my sport but I am now working across other areas that will continue long after my career has finished."

Best of luck with the new project.

Xxx,

S.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar