Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Fling @ 2010

Dolls, ya'l still in a holiday mood? Please come back! Its over! Now is the time to get back to work! Jus kiddin'! I am seriously expecting some hauls from my dolls. You never disappointed me, so better make them soon before I get sick again!

I am here to grab your attention, at least for a couple of minutes! Here is my first haul of the year! I was really excited about these, so I kinda wanted to share my excitement! Well, this is pretty much what I got!



Bobbi Brown Long Wear gel eyeliner in #1 Black Ink, Clarins Eye Pencil #07 Gold, MAC Lustre lipstick #A59 Plumful, MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion and Nivea creme. For me, the show stealer is Bobbi Brown liner! I heard people rant, rave and ramble about this! Why be exceptional? I am really glad to get hold of the best seller! I love that MAC lipstick! Plumful personified would be Divija Reddy, if that really makes any sense!

C'ya

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar