Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul: Huge Collective Haul - Part 2


The second part of my huge haul, which is much much smaller! All skincare or haircare items!


After the success of the Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Mask I wanted to try the shampoo and conditioner from the same range. I've previously bought a sample size of the Healing Oil Treatment that I was very impressed with so I got the full sized version of the oil as well.


As part of a christmas present I got this small sized Molton Brown Shower Gel in Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod - I love the way this stuff smells and so I can't wait to try it, especially as I've heard so many great things about Molton Brown products from other people.


Some more hairproducts I got was from Philip Kingsley. I got the much famed Elactizier. It's the white tub in the background, it came without any writing on it, I guess they forgot to put the sticker? I also got a Stimulating Scalp Mask, Scalp Toner for Dry/Itchy Scalps and the Shampoo for Dry/Itchy scalps. I'm really happy with the shampoo and the toner as they've been doing wonders for my scalp. It usually gets really itchy, but not at all since using this stuff! The Elactizier I'm also very impressed with so far, the Stimulating Scalp Mask I haven't tried yet.



Finally I got some skincare. The Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Night Health Bedtime Face Cream is a rebuy and an absolute holy grail, could not live without product! I really should write up a review of this soon!


More from Origins, I got this 3-pack of face masks as I couldn't resist the bargain. They are all 75 ml sizes, the normal sized are 100 ml and the 3-pack cost approx. 35 pounds. I already own and love the Clear Improvement and really wanted to try Drink Up as my skin is quite dehydrated from the cold weather. The last piece of the pack is the Out of Trouble mask that I've always really wanted to try, so this really is a great purchase for me.


Finally I got another two pack of my beloved Bioderma Solution Micellaire as I was about to run out. This should now last me about a year. At somewhere between the 15-20 euro mark it's quite the bargain for a years worth of makeup removal


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar