Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Old Navy Sweater Dress + Vest

Wore this Old Navy sweater dress again this weekend.  I also bought it in a leopard print which I have yet to feature but I'm hoping the cool weather continues and so that I can sport it soon.

This is one of the first times that I have gotten to wear these GZ shoes that I got in September.  My feet are so narrow that the peep toe actually makes these shoes a little uncomfortable.  Does anyone have a solution for toes that go through peep toes in shoes? I mean really. What the heck? I wore them with an insole, but no luck. 

This dress has turned out to be a pretty good buy; it was a relatively inexpensive purchase and can be worn many different ways, including with a fun vest - as seen below.
xo.xo.

Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar