Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in my makeup bag?


Let me make it clear first; I'm not a Hello Kitty fan. And I'm not a teenager, I'm almost 30. This bag is the only Hello Kitty item that I own! Well, enough of my excuses...

This is my makeup bag that I always have in my bag. I don't put makeup on except in the morning at my house, so I don't need to carry too many makeup items. 


I didn't even notice until I took this picture but apparently I love lip-care items. From left; THREE Lip Gloss, LUNASOL Lip Gloss, URIAGE Lip Balm, uka nail oil 7:15, Neal's Yard Lip Gloss, Naturaglace Foundation, BVLGARI perfume and Estelle & Thild lip Balm. Five out of 8 items are lip-care ones! 

First of all, THREE Lip Gloss is just AMAZING. It's the best lip gloss I have ever used. THREE is a Japanese brand which mainly uses natural ingredients. The color is amazing, and the texture is just perfect. And also, it didn't dry out my lips.

My another favorite here is URIAGE. I've been using this lip balm for more than 5 years I think. Spending 1,000yen on a lip balm seemed ridiculous at the beginning but nothing else does what URIAGE does. I cannot live without it.

Estelle & Thild is a Swedish organic beauty brand that I got to know on Lovelula. This lip balm smells really good, a fresh scent of raspberry. It does its job and gives glossy look on my lips so I use it when I don't want to wear colored lip gloss.

What are in your makeup bags? Let me know!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar