Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Current Summer Essentials 2016

Hello lovies,


Here are a few products that I've been reaching for a little bit extra for the past few weeks and also some products that I wanna try. 





Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream BLUSH Limited Edition Fragrance - SEK 710 eleven.se


My current favorite perfume! I cant get enough of it. It's a Beautiful blend of lush florals, without being to overpowering. Just lovely!  

 Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Gold - SEK 395 KICKS.se


How doesn't like a Beautiful glow all over in the summer?! Well i love it! This is a Product that I've been wanting to try. 


 Essie Nail Polish - SEK 129 KICKS.se 

Essie nailpolishes comes in almost any color you can think of. I've found a few of my favorites this season and I'm sure you will too! 


 Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Air Summer Glow Limited Edition Shimmering Loose Powder - apx. SEK 550 Check your local stores

When I saw this I just had to have it! It's a fine loose shimmering powder that just gives a Beautiful glow without looking glittery at all. 




 Milani Rose Powder Blush - SEK 175 eleven.se

I haven't seen this blush in real Life, but it looks so pretty and I've Heard good things aboit ut. I wanna try this!


 Urban Decay Beached Bronzer - SEK 270 KICKS.se

This is also a Product that looks Beautiful and i really wanna try. I just haven't had the opportunity to swatch them. Comes in 2 different shades.


 Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Lipstick - Check your local Chanel retailer 

Perfect for your purse! A very nice formula that gives you the intense color pay of, with a lip gloss shine and also hydrating.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar