Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Full coverage foundations without the cake!


Natasha Denona Foundation X, IT Cosmetics CC Cream Review, Huda Beauty #Faux Filter Foundation review, By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Foundation Review, Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Perfecting Foundation Review


When I was in my teens and early 20s, I always favoured a full coverage base but actually I probably only needed a full coverage concealer and a medium base. In more recent years, I've worn mainly light to medium bases, depending on how my skin is looking but there are also occasions when a full cover base is called for. That being said, I hate the way some full cover bases look and feel on the skin - I don't want to look like I'm wearing a mask! I have five foundations to share with you today that will give decent coverage but still look fresh on the skin.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar