Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Morgan Taylor Meets Cinderella!



Cinderella is a childhood classic story recreated time and time again.  Yet agin Disney has recreated a timeless classic.  Along side Morgan Taylor created six beautiful shades to accompany this beautiful fairy tale.  These nail polishes retail for around $8.50 each. I purchased three of the six shades offered in this collection. "Party at the Palace," "If the Slipper Fits," and "Best Ball Gown Ever" were the three shades I had to have.  I felt the other three I could pass on.  As far as quality, these wear nicely.  I not one to get long wear out of my nail polish, simply because I am too hard on my nails. 


  • Party at the Palace 
  • If the Slipper Fits
  • Watch Your Step Sister
  • My Carriage Awaits
  • Best Ball Gown Ever
  • Ella of a Girl
To see this nail polish collection and to purchase it click here.

Also MAC Cosmetics came out with a Cinderella collection, click here to see what I purchased.

Till next time,
Amber

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar