Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Power! - Vera Wang 'Rock Princess'

I received this perfume as a gift a couple of years ago, but I had heard about it before.

The bottle design is the same as the previous Princess fragrances, but it has a rock twist. It has a darker theme, a black heart with silver patterns on the front. I actually really like the bottle design, that is what appealed to me the most, plus around the neck of the bottle you can remove the band and wear it as a ring.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Peach, Raspberry & Bergamot
Middle Notes: Heliotrope, Rose, Jasmine & Lily
Base Notes: Cashmere Wood, Musk, Iris & Coconut

To me it doesn’t really smell of anything and what I can smell is very weak and watered down. It kind of smells a bit like sweet alcohol. Although it has quite a few fruits in it, I can’t really smell any of them; I can smell the floral scents and a hint of musk, but it is not overpowering and it doesn’t last long on the skin, unless you spray tons, but the fragrance is nothing special.

I know it is only an eau de toilette spray, but I have owned cheaper and stronger eau de toilette sprays before. With it being called Rock Princess, you would expect it to be quite strong and sexy, but it is not at all. I personally think you are paying for the brand name and the perfume name, as it is a spin off from the original scent, so people are more likely to buy it, plus the bottle is very appealing.

I have already used up half of it, but I was using it to get rid of it. I have now given it to my sister and it still smells the same to me, but she sprays a lot of it so it smells slightly stronger, especially the floral notes. Ultimately I would never buy it for myself, as it is a massive let down and it has put me off trying any other of the Princess perfumes.

Rate: 1/5          Re-Purchase: No
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £58 for 100ml
Where I Got It & How Much For: I received it as a gift
You Can Buy It At:- CheapSmells.com



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar