Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REVIEW: LA GIRL MATTE FLAT FINISH PIGMENT LIPGLOSS


Tulle (Neon Bright  pink)
Blackcurrant (Dark Berry color)
Instinct ( Bright coral red)

Hi guys,
I have been itching to post this and i am so glad i'm finally getting around to doing it. The matte lip craze has taken over people!! There has been a revolution! LOL. If you are a glossy gloss girl i am sure you have been newly baptized in the ocean of matte lip gloss never to  return again!! 

I was never a matte lipstick girl. I hardly wore my mac mattes without a  swipe of some matching color lip gloss in the center for some shine. Suddenly i found myself gravitating towards the matte colors. They look so polished and sexy when applied.

WHAT L.A GIRL SAYS:  Introducing our hottest new lip product - Matte Pigment Gloss. These 16 bold shades provide rich, intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts.

DAZZLE BEAUTIE: L.A girl are fast becoming my fav drugstore makeup brand for many reasons. They know what people want and they makeup awesome products at great prices. I mean who can complain? These matte lip stains are amazing. The colors are very pigmented and they dry to a beautiful matte finish. I had no issues applying them at all. I thought i would have a little applying Blackcurrant as it is very similar to the Sleek Flash a Pout lipstain in Duke that i had a very hard time applying. This was pleasantly smooth and even.

I can't wait to get my hands on more colors . They are worth every penny and great dupes for the high end one out there. Don't sleep on these guys! I also did some makeup looks with them and i can't wait to share with you.

What do you think of this product? Let's chat below.

WHERE TO BUY: Beautykink  N1600(click here)
                                                        YangaBeauty  N2000(Instinct) (click here)


Thanks for Stopping by!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar