Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Serial Sampler #36

This is another perfume sample that I have had for a very long time. This is a spin-off scent of an original scent by DKNY.
 
It is Golden Delicious by DKNYand it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.
 
Launched: 2010
 
Type: Floral Woody Musk

Notes
Top: Red Apple, African Orange Flower and Plum.
Middle: Lily-Of-The-Valley, Lily, Orchid and Rose.
Base: Sandalwood, Teak Wood and Musk.
This is a nice, light fresh scent and it does smell like the other Delicious fragrances I have tried, but with it’s own extra twist. It isn’t really an original smelling scent as I have previously owned a few scents that it reminds me of. I can definitely detect the Red Apple, African Orange Flower, Orchid and Musk notes. It doesn’t really smell woody to me at all; it is a light floral scent with a sparkling fruit twist I would say. I would definitely wear it, but I won’t be purchasing a full bottle any time soon as I still have other perfumes to work through. I do recommend you give it a sniff though!
 
You can purchase the DKNY Golden Delicious Eau De Parfum in 30ml (£40.00), 50ml (£55.00) and 100ml (£74.00) from Boots.com.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar