Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Eyeshadow Strikes Back! Inglot Eye Shadow Singles


Sorry for the mini absences!

I totally forgot about the Inglot eye shadow singles that were stashed away in one of my eyeshadow bins. Many years ago, these singles were my first introduction to the brand. I was on the last leg of my vacation in Miami, shopping at Aventura Mall, when I happened upon the Inglot store. It felt as if the store had magical appeared, like some kind of cosmetic brigadoon. I knew nothing of the brand, or their freedom system, so I grabbed eight singles; When I think back on that evening, I feel a bit cheated. The MUA didn't offer/recommend purchasing these shadows using the Freedom System, which would have saved me around $50...beauty Jihad on her!

For a more in-depth review, check out my first Inglot post here.


 From left to right: P416, DS465, P444, DS500.

From left to right: P420, M376, P434, DS458.

The individual eye shadows come with 2g/0.07 oz of product, unfortunately, I don't remember how much they retail for since I bought them a long time ago, but I believe they were around $12.  

What Inglot eyeshadows do you own?

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar