Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Its like spooning a warm marshmallow'... Big Hero 6!

 Hello my lovelies,

First things first, if you haven't already seen Big Hero 6 then why not? Go see it now. I'll try to avoid spoilers although I apologise if this is then boring without spoilers but I don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it yet, I'll keep it to a minimum. As the film has only just been released here in the UK I wouldn't be surprised if not too many of you have seen it yet, but you definitely should go and watch it. Its a Disney movie so you instantly know it'll be brilliant, plus its great for all ages.



Big Hero 6 is, as I said, brilliant. It's exciting, adventurous, hilarious, and even includes some super hero action. Basically I loved it. It focuses on a young boy called Hiro Hamada who loves anything robotic, and spends his time competing in bot-fights with a robot he created himself. His older brother Tadashi, also into robotics and techy things, is the creator of the personal care assistant robot called Baymax, but sadly gets caught in a fire trying to save someone from his university. This obviously has major effects on Hiro (I won't go into the spoilers of his earlier life), and for a while its as if he lost interest with robotics and science due to this event.

However, when Hiro discovers that someone has stolen something that he created, he can't help but get involved with the help of Baymax, and his brothers university friends to later form Big Hero 6 in order to help people just as Tadashi wished for when he made Baymax. Much like his name suggests, Hiro and his friends become the heroes of the film.

Baymax, the 'soft marshmallow' robot is such a lovely character and is the type of friend that everyone needs. Although he is just metal parts put together, he gains a personality of his own that makes him such a loving robot, and you can't help but get attached to him throughout the film.

Plus if you're a fan of Dan and Phil from Radio 1 and YouTube, that gives you another reason to go and see the film as they had the chance to voice two of the characters. Although they were only minor roles I still think its really cool that they had the chance to get involved.



Its obviously still only the beginning of the year but I can see Big Hero 6 making an appearance in my list of favourite films of 2015 at the end of the year. Baymax has become another favourite character and I very much want my own Baymax.

I would happily recommend this to anyone and everyone, its got a bit of everything, plus its Disney and if you don't like Disney then you're crazy. Take my word for it and get yourselves to the cinema to see it, you won't regret it.

Sorry if its been a bit of a less interesting post but its still a new film so I didn't want to ruin it for people. So you have my thoughts and opinions, now go form yours and let me know if you enjoy it just as much as I did.

Until next time, thanks for reading :) x



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar