Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Season, New Hair Color



Now that fall is in full-swing here in the DC area, it is time for changing my hair color. For most of spring and summer, my hair was red paired a bold platinum blond chunk. Part of me misses my blond but I love going 'all red' for fall and winter.

My stylist, Corry Kendall, colored my hair in a more golden, orange-based red. Last year in November (Election Day actually), I opted for a cooler, cherry-toned red. Having experienced several types of red shades, I prefer a more gold red. I think it looks better set against my pink-toned skin.  In my opinion, the pinkier, cooler reds bring out too much pink in my complexion.

Despite thin state of my hair (due to stress), I am happy with my hair! Moreover, if I miss my blond, I can always bring it back next year! But for now, I will enjoy this 'red state of mind.'

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar