Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Oriflame Visions Peach me Perfect Deep Glow

I got this product during my hunt to get a foundation that could suit my skin tone. It was a bit difficult to decide if this could suit my purpose or not by merely looking at the catalogue. But, since this was on offer that month, I gave it a trial.
The shade of this particular product is a bit darker than my (MAC NC 37) skin tone, but it has helped me in using all my other foundations that had been lighter to my skin tone after I came back to India. I mix them wih this Peach me Perfect to get the color that could suit my skin tone. Check out more details below:

About Oriflame Visions Peach Me Perfect Deep Glow

Shimmering tinted gel with a super-fresh lightweight finish. Contains vitamin C, pro vitamin B5 and glowing shimmer to even out your skin tone for a peachy, natural complexion – all year round!

Price: INR 298

Quantity: 30 ml

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Polyisobutene, C20-22 Alcohols, Mica, Parfum, Methylparaben, Cetyl Acetate, Oleyl Acetate, Stearyl Acetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Propylparaben, Ci 77891, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499

My experience with this product:

When I applied this product for the first time, I was a bit disappointed to see it being a bit darker on my skin tone. I was sulking about wasting  money on another bummer product, when I thought of mixing it with the lighter foundations I had from Catrice and Neutrogena. I absolutely loved the dewy and natural finish it gave to my skin after being mixed with those, and hence now I use it regularly. The only overhead is to make sure that I mix the right amount of foundation and this product every time.

Below are some pics:



And below are some of the likes and dislikes I've felt with this product:

Likes:

1) I like the way it glides on my skin. The texture is very smooth and blends like a dream into the skin.

2) The product has very fine shimmers in it that reflect light and give an overall glow which doesn't look OTT at all.

3) It comes in a tube with an easy screw open lid, making it perfect to carry in purse without bothering about any spillage.

4) Quite affordable for the quantity you get.

5) I like the dewy finish it gives to my oily-combination skin, which stays that way for at least 3-4 hours.

Dislikes:

1) I don't like its talc like fragrance.

2) The shade is darker than my skin tone. I can't apply it on my face alone,  as it makes me look tanned. There is no way to get perfect shade by just looking at the catalogue, unless until you get a tester to try it out first.

3) Availability: You need to get your hands on Oriflame consultant to get this product.

4) It contains parabens.

5) Does not contain SPF

6) The product doesn't come in sealed packaging. I simply received this tube without any cover or sealing on it.

Overall verdict: I like the formula and texture of this product and the way it blends into my skin. I absolutely love using it after mixing it with my Catrice liquide mousse foundation and Neutrogena liquid makeup that are a bit lighter than my skin tone. After properly blending with this I can use them well to get a natural and glowy finish.

Rating: 3/5
Check out some more pics below:

Can you see the darker shade of this product?

After mixing it with Catrice Liquid mousse makeup
Have you tried Oriflame Visions Peach me Perfect Deep Glow? Share your experience with me in your comments.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar