Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfect Red Nails




RED NAILS

Nail polish is one of those beauty products that I have always loved. I have a fairly large collection according to friends and family although I have nowhere near as many compared to some collections I have seen online!
My favourite colours to have on my nails are Pinks, Nudes and of course; Red.
Red is a classic colour in beauty whether it be lips, nails or nowadays more so than ever; hair.
It can be hard to achieve a perfect red manicure on yourself at home but it's definitely doable.
It all helps with the right red too. Cheap reds will work but if Red nail polish is something you truly love, it's always worth indulging in a luxury red from your favourite brand whether it be Chanel, Dior, Burberry or even MAC.

I chose MAC's 'Shirelle' a truly deep, beautiful red. I chose MAC because I like the formula and dries quickly, price wise if I remember correctly, it was a much more reasonable $29? as opposed to $39 for Chanel.

I always paint my "Bad Hand" first as I find it easier to paint my "Good hand" with wet nails than vice versa. The key is to just take your time and make sure you have enough polish on your brush but also not too much... a happy medium if you will.


Start from outwards in (Pinky - Thumb.) This way you won't be leaning over your wet nails.

Always apply a base coat, top coat and always apply two coats. This just ensures that you will get as much wear out of your nail polish as possible and hopefully result in less chipping

Go around your nails with a cotton tip dipped in nail polish remover to get rid of any spillage on the sides.



Hope you found this helpful! Excuse the bad photos, my camera is currently not working :(

Kitch.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar